Egg Cart'n Chalet
The Egg Cart’n Chalet is our deluxe chicken tractor. The peak roof and extra décor make it a beautiful addition to any yard in addition to providing for your personal egg supply! Measuring 4′ x 6′, the two-story Egg Cart’n Chalet holds 8-12 hens. Between the two levels there are approx. 45 square feet of floor space. Having the roosts up in the peak area frees up more floor space.
- EZ-lift system for easy movement: It raises onto four wheels, latches in place, and rolls easily over grass. The EZ-lift system sets the Egg Cart’n apart from other chicken tractors of similar size.
- Stairway can be raised for protection from night predators, lowered for grazing access, and removed for cleaning
- Perforated floor for easy cleanup
- Double nest box for chickens to lay their eggs
- Door into the nest for collecting eggs
- Feeder, watering bucket, and hanging brackets
- Sliding gate to let the chickens enjoy free range
- Corrugated plastic skirting to protect chickens during cold weather
- Flower box for a splash of color from your favorite flowers
Assembly is fast and easy! Watch here to see how easy it is.
To view a printable brochure of all our products, click here.
Egg Cart’n Chalet………..$1,979** (includes feeder, watering bucket, and hanging brackets)
**Kansas sales tax applies to Kansas residents.
Click here for shipping prices.
|Features||Egg Cart’n Chalet|
|Size||4′ x 6′|
|Lift Unit||All wheels are raised and locked
into place by pushing down on the tongue.
|Doors||Two doors made out of rectangle
tubing and corrugated plastic
|Frames||1 1/2″ aluminum angle|
polypropylene with 3/4″ openings
|End panels (upstairs)||Removable|
|Roof||White roofing steel|
|EZ access door (to collect eggs)||Standard|